Bobby Flay’s Coffee Rub
We’ve recently come across this coffee rub by Bobby Flay and we’ve got to say, it’s pretty amazing. If you’re looking for something a little different that brings both the heat and the sweet, this is your ticket. It’s perfect for protiens with strong flavors like a leg of lamb or beef tri-tip. It also pairs well with Joe’s Guiness based cream sauce.
- 1/4 cup ancho chili powder
- 1/4 cup finely ground espresso
- 2 tablespoons Spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili de arbol powder
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
You can find the original rub on Food Network’s Website.