Buffalo Shrimp Cups
- Wonton Skins
- Peeled and Deveined Shrimp (raw)
- Frank’s Red Hot (or favorite hot sauce)
- Blue Cheese
- Start by lightly greasing a non-stick mini muffin tin. Place the wonton skins in the tin, and lightly brush or spray with olive oil.
- Grill wonton skins over indirect medium heat (about 350°) until they are crispy. Be careful, they can burn easily. You can also bake them in an oven.
- In a small pan heat the hot sauce with a tab of butter until combined well. The butter to hot sauce ratio is up to you!
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper (for added kick use Joe’s Blackened Seasoning), and grill over medium heat until opaque (the shrimp will cook quickly).
- Toss the shrimp with the hot sauce. Once the shrimp is well coated, place one to three shrimp in a wonton cup (depends on the size of the shrimp).
- Crumble blue cheese on top of the shrimp and garnish with chopped chives.