Cuban Stuffed Pork Chops with Mustard Glaze
If you like a Cuban sandwich, you’ll love this stuffed pork chop recipe. Pork chops, ham, pepperoni, provolone, dill pickle and mustard come together and kick you in the taste buds.
- 4 thick-cut boneless pork loin chops
- Pepperoni slices
- Thinly sliced smoked ham
- Dill Pickles – sliced thin
- Provolone Cheese slices
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dried and Prepared Mustard
- Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Remove the fat from the chop. Slice the chop in half lengthwise (Don’t cut all the way through) to create a pocket for the filling.
- Fill the chop pocket with layers of pepperoni (6 pieces), provolone cheese, ham, thinly sliced dill pickles, and more cheese.
- Pull top end of the chops together to seal. Use toothpicks to secure the filling inside. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix ½ stick butter, 3 tsp. of dried mustard, a tablespoon of prepared mustard, a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste – Mix and heat until melted.
- Grill on high heat – 4 minutes a side. Baste with the mustard butter mix at every turn.
- Turn the grill to medium after 8 minutes. Cook 4 minutes per side at medium. Continue brushing the sauce!