Garlic Tarragon Potatoes
Check out Grilling Addiction’s third submission to Better Home and Garden’s Chill and Grill: Grilling Showdown Contest.
- Klondike Potatoes, 3 lbs.
- Fresh Garlic, 1 head.
- Parsley, .75 oz.
- Tarragon, .75 oz.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dice potatoes into approximately one inch cubes.
- Preheat your grill for direct medium heat, about 300-350° fahrenheit.
- Coat potatoes in olive oil, roughly chopped garlic, chopped tarragon and parsley and place in an aluminum foil pouch.
- Grill over medium heat for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a knife can easily slide in and out.