Ahi Tuna Napoleon
- 14 oz. yellowfin tuna steak
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- 1 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper
- 20 wonton wraps
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Package of mixed greens
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup of Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat the oil in a pan at about medium high heat until hot. Fry wonton wraps until golden brown and set on a wired rack to cool.
- In a separate bowl mix hoisin, Sriracha, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and set aside.
- Preheat grill to high heat or start charcoal.
- When wonton wraps are cool, set on serving tray and top with fresh mixed greens. Season tuna with sea salt and fresh black pepper.
- When grill is hottest oil grate and grill tuna about 1 minute per side until rare (may vary by thickness).
- Pull from the grill and slice immediately against the grain. Place tuna pieces on wonton wrap with mixed greens and top with sauce. Serve immediately.