Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 large mushrooms
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 pound hot sausage*
- Brown sausage, drain, and set aside to cool
- Remove stems from mushroom caps
- Add all ingredients to cream cheese in a mixing bowl, reserving 1 cup of panko bread crumbs for topping.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture and roll top in the bread crumbs.
- Grill at medium low heat on gas grill or 325 degrees indirect heat over charcoal until they’re nice and toasty.
*I have added crab meat instead of sausage and it turns out just as tasty.