Joe’s Super Awesome Grilled Asparagus
Joe offers a quick marinade and tips for grilling asparagus!
We whipped up this video specifically for the submission of a 2011 Grill and Chill Grillling Showdown Contest entry.
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic
- 1-2 Limes
- 2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Place ingredients in a shallow dish and let asparagus marinate 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high and prepare for indirect grilling.
- Skewer serving size portions of asparagus with pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Insert one skewer through the thicker portion of each stock of asparagus.
- Grill over indirect high heat for 10-12 minutes, flipping once.
- Enjoy! Serves 3-4.