White Fish with Herbed Vinaigrette
- 4 – 6-8 oz. white fish fillets, could be any white fish. Grouper, walleye, black cod, sunfish, orange rouge, halibut, etc.
- 1/3 C. olive oil
- 4 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. chopped fresh basil
- 1 T. chopped fresh chives
- 1 T. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning + more for fish
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake well. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium high. Use a grill pan or place a sheet of tin foil on the grill and punch some holes in it. Coat both sides of the fish fillets in olive oil and Cajun seasoning. Place fillets on the tin foil and grill for 4-7 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the filet. Fish will flake when done.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over filets and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Food for Market.